Virtual Props for the Doors to Darkness Call of Cthulhu® Supplement
The mad geniuses at Type 40 are ready to help you up your Call of Cthulhu® gaming sessions. Type 40 artists have rendered some of the artifacts named in the Chaosium supplement Doors to Darkness into 3D form and set them up for your players to investigate them via augmented reality. Can they find their secrets? Do they dare?
- Bone Whistle: 3 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Coral-like Rock: 3 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Glass Vial: 4 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Gold Watch: 2 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Mass. License Plate: 2 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Mysterious Pods: 3 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Revelations of Gla’aki: 3 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Silver Bracelet: 2 digital reference cards + 3D digital prop
- Using Augmented Reality: 1 digital reference card
- AR: Supported Devices: 1 digital reference card
Digital reference cards
Each artifact has two to four digital reference cards, provided as PNG format images. If you run your games via a virtual tabletop (such as Roll20 or Astral), or video call (such as Zoom), you can upload and share each card as a digital handout. If you and your group play in person, print and use them as you would a paper handout.
3D digital props
3D digital props are supplied as GLB format. You can view these using the 3D Viewer app on Windows 10/11, or with a variety of free third-party apps that support GLB files on any device.
No software or app is required! Just scan the accompanying QR code on your phone or device to display the game prop. You’ll be able to explore the prop for clues and information, switch to Augmented Reality with a tap.
Produced under license from Chaosium Inc. (chaosium.com)
Call of Cthulhu, Doors to Darkness, Chaosium Inc., and the Chaosium logo are registered trademarks of Chaosium Inc. Used with permission.