A Hoodie from the Roof of the World
Miskatonic is a university willing to send its faculty and students to strange, far places in its relentless pursuit of knowledge. You may not know much about M.U.'s 1926 expedition to Tibet, but you will once you own this garment - it comes with two props that bring clarity to the expedition's goals and its outcome. The hoodie proudly displays the expedition's logo on the front left breast.
When our hoodie supplier offered up this stonewashed gem, we thought it worthy of its own vintage expedition. It looks like you wore it on the expedition and for at least a decade since. It's very comfy and cozy.
As for the garment, here are the particulars:
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- sewn eyelets
- standard fit
- mineral-wash finish ensures that no two garments look exactly identical
- artwork silk screened in-house by the HPLHS' specially trained shoggoth
The HPLHS loves this garment and thinks you will too! We've just started making them and should be fulfilling orders for them by late June.